Who cares about the title?

>> Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Its been 4 months here..

Lately I've started gettin this wiered feeling. I cannot describe it but its damn depressing. Had a talk with Vrunda today,She too feels the same..!!

What is it? semester end? Too much of work?Missing home?The 'What am I doing here?' question that pops up every three days?The fact that I am 23 now n all my friends back there in India are getting married(c'mon Vani you were never concerned about trivial matters like marriage!!),That I'd be able to visitIndia only in December 2005,That my engineering friends would get into the industry with offers no less than 60K,n what do I expect? a starting salary of 30?( Oh there again,Did'nt you always used to say-Money? who cares about that?)That probably I'll never be able to be the same Vani for my parents gain,That I think i've been stranded,That everybody misses me terribly back at home,That I've changed so much since I came here...!!



huhh...I really dont know whats happening!! But I'll be able to get over it.(Hopefully..!!)

Dont think things are bad otherwise.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP