All's well that ends well!!

>> Thursday, November 18, 2004

Oh what a day..!!
Well It did not begin that well though,had a test today. Am still not sure whether it went well or if I screwed it up.Then had a couple of hours before my next class, I tried doing my GIS assignment which I was avoiding for so long( n for no reason) . Finished a major chunk of it, and man am I relieved..!!

K. Then went to Chirayu's place after schhol. Both of us made Pulao n Aloo ki subzi for the evening's potluck.Oh did'nt I mention that? O.K We had the planning dept. dinner n wine party today,n I tell you we had a gala time.Imagine I shared the table with Dr. Ross,Dr.Contant and prof. Dobbins..!! It was fantastic. Had a small shot of wine ;-),n d 'vegen' cake that Dot made was just awesome,n not to miss the desserts and those cheesy baked dishes.

Oh no If you guys thinkin that I am being over excited about the party, thats not the case..
I am elated beacause I got to listen to Farida Khanum n Kinara n Libass songs..!! yes..wow that was so good...'Dil jalane ki baat karte ho'..waah kya gaana hai..!!

K so that is that..had a fine day..!!
No complaints today.

Sochoge ki kasi ladki hai? abhyi yeh abhi woh(thats if you read my yesterday's blog!!)
But thats how I am..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP