Too many !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> Monday, November 22, 2004

Oh yes , I have this habit of putting an '!' after every sentence I type.Be it mails, blogs, chats, letters.....anything!!(Here they come again). U know what, in these 7 blogs which I have posted there are 34 of these exclaimatory marks. You can count them on your own(I did spend quite some time doing that!!)

We got our theory papers back today and I was not surprised. Prof. Elliot had managed to find a few inappropriately placed '!!s' in that paper too..!!

This habit of mine really becomes a big problem when I am writing a formal report or a memo.(Believe me, as anUrban Planning student,You are writing one every few hours!). Ever come across anybody who edits his paper for unwanted punctuation marks.?I do.

My friends have pointed this out to me many a times ..but then I always get away by saying :

"Oh c'mon That's my style!!"









1 comments:

CAR 4:40 PM  

Hey Vani..thanks for the comment!! hopefully you continue to visit my little corner in the infinite webspace!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP