Al Pacino in the 'not so yellow stinger'

>> Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I invariably get these funny dreams when I go off to sleep at some odd hour, n surprisingly I seem to remember every bit of them.

Well this was last Sunday. I had just returned home after spending 2 entire hours at Kroger doing groceries for the week. I dozed off on the couch ,n I was already dreaming.
So here goes it...

It's a damp gloomy morning. Me n Gayatri are waiting for the 10.20 Kroger Shuttle. After 10 minutes of waiting in the rain,we see it coming, its not the usual Yellow stinger. We dont give it a damn though, n get inside.I see all sleepy faces around(Who likes to get up on a Sunday morning.!) I manage to find a seat at the back. I go and sit at the window, and guess whos sitting next to me? Al Pacino wearing that big Italian hat( whatever you call it..!!) and a black waistcoat!!wow..my day is made!! Hello..
where's Gayatri..? Oh who cares..!!

K. we start a conversation.He's also a tech student in the ISYE dept.I start telling him about my methods assignment(I still cannot figure out,of all the things why Methods? Its not that I have any special interest in that class,infact lately it has stared getting kinda boring..!!) Anyways,He is listening( Oh That smile I tell you.!!)

and there's this sudden jerk.. the bus comes to a halt.

I wake up,It's Rakshita trying to find her mobile phone on the couch..!!


Haa..haaa...It wasnt that funny but just seemed to remember it frame by frame..so decide to post it here...!!

Inferences:

Watching GodafatherII late at nite is not that good an idea.

Stop hanging around too much with your ISYE friends(All U guys reading it,it's just a blog;-))

The Kroger shuttle is a Georgia Tech YELLOW stinger,never ever try to climb anything else which looks seemingly different.



So, All u guys happy dreaming..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP