"I am lovin it"

>> Tuesday, December 14, 2004

It was 4 below zero today.
The feeling, its just out of this world.Walking down the road with that cold breeze brushing past you,that thin sheet of ice on the grass,ears numb,hands and feet swollen.When that slight warmth from the headlights of an approaching vehicle, makes you feel so much better.

Hands tucked inside my jacket,I was enjoying every second of my first sub- zero experience.

yeah! this was 8.00 in the morning,n I was on my way to CATEA,got to work for another fifteen days.See I agree its biting cold,but atleast I am not complaining..!!

So guys winter's setting in,welcome it whole heartedly,its wonderful!



2 comments:

CAR 10:23 AM  

Winter at michigan is similiar if not worse! And just like you there are times when i love it. wait till it gets -10 and then head for a game of Frsibee in the snow or just jogging. I assure its loads of fun

Vani 11:32 AM  

It does'nt snow here..
6 below zero is the worst(??)it can get.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP