'A Classic tossed Salad'

>> Thursday, December 16, 2004

Had gone to the tech vs. James Madisson basketball game yesterday. It was the seventh consecutive win for GAtech,anyways this has nothing to do with my today's blog.

O.k so when were walking down to the stadium, my friends started the never ending debate over my marathi.(well yes its not good..!!),n I was arguing as usual. After they got done with all the speaking,out came my repartee:
' Ata mi tharavala aahe changli marathi bolayacha,now i'll only speak in marathi,munh kholoongi to sirf marathi'

Guess that explains everything,I have a serious problem with languages. 'A classic tossed salad' ,thats how I like to call the way I communicate.I never manage to complete one entire sentence in a single language,and am terrible at marathi pronounciations(my vocab is that way pretty good!) .

So Here are my most often used one-liners,none of them in one language I bet;-)

"are! you know kal kya hua...? "

"Mi tey kaam karun chukle.."(heehee..A literal translation of-'main woh kaam kar chuki hoon')

"tu wapas kadhi yenaar aahe"(I can never remember d rite word at dat moment-here i guess it was 'parat'.

"Aai mi tula photos forward karnar hote kaal but then I had to go to the library(or any other stupid excuse) ani nantar mi visarle."

"chal Gayatri let's go upar( upstairs I mean)"

"so u've read that book/been there/done that?... sahi hai na..!!"

k the next one's not me,but i find it really amusing. There's this friend of mine,when he is damn frustrated n wants somebody to shut up,He'll say "please ach"(ach as in kharach(meaning truly) )

how doest it matter anyway whichever language you speak in,as my friends always say:
"bas bhavana pochlya pahije"

heehee..so guys thats me n my classic tossed salad.

By the way, I LOVE SALADS !!!







1 comments:

Sagar Joshi 11:11 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP