Truly me

>> Friday, September 23, 2005

"But when I call upon my DASHING BEING,
out comes the same OLD LAZY SELF,
and so I never know just WHO I AM,nor how many I am,
nor WHO WE WILL BE BEING.
I would like to be able to touch a bell
and call up my real self, the truly me,
because if I really need my proper self,
I must not allow myself to disappear."

Extracted from "we are many" by Pablo Neruda.

See thats truly me, I need other people's words even to describe my own state of being. I'm always at a loss of words. Constantly searching for an expression. Anywhere but my own self......
Sigh!

3 comments:

CAR 6:22 PM  

hehehe... But you did borrow those words in the nicest way!

CAR 1:09 PM  

I have tagged you. More instructions on my blog!

Sachin Keswani 10:16 AM  

the best felt emotions don't have words..and what if the words actually haven't been found yet to really describe what you felt....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP